View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:02 PM

Location: GulfCoastSouth .... April 2014 rudely displanted to the cold wet windy gloomy NW coast.
10 yr Member

Location: GulfCoastSouth .... April 2014 rudely displanted to the cold wet windy gloomy NW coast.
10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post

"It is very important to learn to store up mental energy for an intense event and then to prepare to rest after an intense event."

"PCS is consistent in one thing. It teaches you the best lessons the hardest way."

Thank you, Mark, for these two basic truths of PCS.
And, Bootsins, this is the wisdom of cumulative PCS experience speaking; most unlikely to ever hear such basics from MDs.

50s Babyboomer; 2008 high-impact rear-ended/totalled-MVC, closed-head injury->pcs ... "Still dealing with it."
1993, Fell on black ice; first closed-head injury; life-altering. // 2014 Now dealing with Peripheral Neuropathy, tremors, shakiness, vestibular disorder, akithesia, anhedonia, yada yada, likely thanks to rx meds // 2014: uprooted to the cold wet gray NW coast, trying to find a way back home ... where it's blue sky and warm!

__________________________________________________ _________
Each and every day I am better and better. I affirm and give thanks that it is so. // 2014-This was still true for me last year, I truly felt this a year ago. Unfortunately it holds no meaning for me now. Odd, it was the Theta mantra for years. Change change change.
Theta Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote