View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Holly,
First, I am sorry you are going through such a stressful and hard time.. it's great that you have found an attorney that is willing to help you and understands your circumstances!

I would have him contact your employer and suggest that his mandatory survey was an invasion of privacy and he has no legal right (at least, that's what I would assume, but check with your attorney) to demand private information about your health status, meds taken, prevailing conditions...that is ludicrous to ask of employees...was this an anonymous survey?

Maybe your attorney can convince your employer to continue paying for your present insurance policy which runs out in June, so that the coverage can continue until this is all resolved. he might be willing to do that once your employer has a reality check with your attorney!

I know nothing of labor laws, but your employer's strategy sounds manipulative and wrong...and illegal..
Holly, I hope your fiance is feeling better after his surgeries, and I hope the two of you find a workable solution soon!!
Sending hugs,
Hope4thebest
hope4thebest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
keep smilin (06-11-2010), wswells (06-11-2010)