View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimking View Post
I'm glad you found a way around this mess hollyk24, congrats! And yes, having lived in the DC area my whole life, my brother who works for the fed and his family are well taken care of by their BC/BS ppo. Me, on the other hand, who works in the private sector lost my coverage because the company went chapter 7. All alternatives where too expensive, twice my mortgage amount per month. The new company I work for has no benefits. The system we have in this country is pathetic and looks and feels criminal. Who needs this kind of stress when they fall ill.

Right Jim... This is so wrong..enough already with this employer..he needs a spanking..lets get married..sue due to discrimnation and aggravation of your terribly painful illness...let em fire ya..they were lucky to have you and you are better off without them! I am all for people with pre-existing should be cut slack and to go thru the back door to get your personal information then build it against you is wrong..wrong!! One more person/group punishing us for something that is out of our control...I am so sorry Holly that this is happening to you...and I am sure your stress level is thru the roof...not to mention your fiancee's health issues...I ma sorry for all of that..and I hope he feels better soon...so...

I want to say congratulations on your beautiful marriage...what shall we all wear to the wedding??

Love, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote