View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 09:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I so appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers,,, Its taken me awhole to reply because im shaking so bad and I havent been able to type.

My mom called that dentist in new york, and he said it sounds like just excruciating pain post wisdom teeth and my rsd just flared it up and is causing all this pain in my mouth. And my pain dr said that the shaking and twitching is the rsd flared up because it has a muscular component to rsd being that I had my wisdom teeth out my rsd has flared to all the shaking and twitching. I had the ketamine infusion which saved my body from the burning but i still have the twitching and shaking. The dentist in new york said it is goin gto take months and months to go away but for sure under a year.

Wendy: Yes they did give me extra anesthetic afterwards. He actually gave me ketamine during the surgery and then alot of extra afterwards. Apparently the anestesiologist is the best in LA/Beverly hills area. His name was Dr. andrew chen I think... His last name is chen for sure but i dony know about his first name

Jeanie: I am watching the pain meds. We did ask the dr if that would cause a problem, but he said if we take you off all of them your RSD will flare up full force and we want to keep it as low of a flare as we could right now.

It is not dry socket for sure. The dentist took an x-ray and as much as he could see in my mouth he said that its not dru socket. He told me a bunch of stuff but I cant remember anythin because im in so much pain I can barely remember anything let alone talk.

AGAIN, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR all of your time you put into replying. I cant type anymore as i am shaking and i had to have my sister type over half of this. I pray everyone has low pain and he comforts everything with all of their relationships with family and friends.

Annah
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (06-11-2010)