View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

hello troops,

i seem to be almost back to square 1 with my back (lumbar). whenever i do anything that involves a lot of standing or bending i can't stand the pain. it builds up til i have to sit down.

my hand tremors are bad at times. i have to keep my hand off the mouse or my hand jerks around. thankfully i can still type. my handwriting is worse. and when i brush my teeth i jerk the toothbrush around.

nisht pershert. that's hebrew for what will be will be; i think.

i saw the pain/rehab dr and he did another emg on my hands/arms. left hand.
so, 1/3 of the problem is from the MS; 1/3 from some residual carpal tunnel (even after my surgery), and 1/3 from my cervical disc. carp.

so phooey with all that. i still do what i can. and naps really help me feel better able to carry on with physical things.

cathy will be here any minute. i am going to have a great week. we'll all be together. we're going to dinner tonite too. that'll make 6 of us. did i say i'm so excited?

the house is looking great.
take care everyone. hope you're all doing well.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (06-12-2010), soxmom (06-14-2010)