View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 03:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries51 View Post
Hi folks-

Kachina - as far as a blog or group is concerned I would have absolutely no idea how to do such a thing. I probably wouldn't keep up with it/one anyhow. My lack of typing skills makes posting very time consuming and arduous (arduous to me anyway!). The info and links I have already posted should be way enough for others to start doing their own research and come to their own conclusions and decisions. Search engines and key words are your friends.

You are too funny! You have been generously typing away and even graduated to a smiley face ... one of those flowery things you didn't have time or talent for :-)

My thought around the blog or yahoo group was thinking that it would actually save you time and energy as well as keep any Links or Folders & documents present whereas this thread may eventually get buried. But I understand why you may not want to undertake such a thing.

So I will take you up on your offer to answer another question ... Do you recall if you had any of the potential temporary side effects from taking Iodoral? Or if you experienced a temporary worsening of the MG symptoms when you first started taking it?