View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 07:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The main reason why I didnt take it every night was because i couldnt sleep. Ive been keeping my testosterone level high and that will do it (sleeplessness). So therefore by waking up at 4am and twisting turning actually Hurt my E production (i think).

As far as studies go, I surely don't need one to try something Just makes me wonder why if blocking E at night causing the brain to say hey! I didnt make enough so make more!..WHY then wouldnt the brain do the SAME thing during a workout if it produces it for who knows what reason but it does and therefore should say hey! I need more!

I told Dr yesterday I don't think it's the magic bullet for me but..Happy Happy joy joy! he gave me what my last neuro dumped me for cause I asked for it every appt. I believe it will help me and been wanting to try it for almost a yr now. I just have to monitor my cd4+ cell level. Lowering it is a good thing..lowering it too much is a PML risk. Yes I'm on Ty and armed with info so going to roll with it. If the neuro that dumped me didnt put me on Ty I wouldve stayed on Copaxone and took a chemo drug that starts Na?...I forget. Worked on lady at MS group. Put her in total remission. 2 yrs is max though. Still working a couple yrs after. Back to ldn
EddieF is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
daisy.girl (06-12-2010), Lady (06-12-2010), SallyC (06-12-2010)