View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 08:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have CRPS in my left ankle, not in my hands so I am not sure if this will help you at all. I have really delved into cross stitching since it is one of the few things that I can do where I am able to really lose myself. I sprained my wrist early on when I fainted from the pain in my ankle and that made stitching painful...but I did it anyway because it still had a calming effect on me. I have not been able to read anything at all since this started for me last year and I have been very frustrated by that. I just cannot concentrate enough to sit and read...but I have started listening to audio books and have found that they work very well for me. And portable so that I can listen to them at any time and they also help to distract me from the pain (not a lot...but getting lost in a good story for even a few minutes is a real blessing sometimes). I really hope that you are able to find something that you are able to do that will occupy your time and help take your mind off of things. Hugs!

Catra
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (06-15-2010)