View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 08:01 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I can relate to this. For me when I try something new it is important to start low and gradually add more time. Otherwise I get frustrated an the pain gets too high. I am not sure if this you could do with your arms but I am thinking like for an hour to play a board game at a senior citizen place or even just talkto them which would not require a lot of movement. Right now where I live it is too hot but in nice weather sitting outside at a coffee place or book shop just people watching helps me feel less alone. Sometimes I go to the library too. Maybe make small goals to read even if it is a page or 2 and then take a break. When I started to walk I increased even by 2 min a week but after time it built up to a more solid amount. I am sorryyou have been depressed I can relate. I hope you are also reach out to people in real time who care.
Rrae I think in a few weeks i am going to start biofeedback. I did a few sessions a few years ago and it was very helpful
Lisa in Oh good for you and the courses. May I ask what kind of degree? That sounds interesting to me.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (06-15-2010)