Thread: stressed
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 11:06 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

currently luc is a real hands full. he is impossible to paper train. he hardly goes to the bathroom so i can't catch him to go and don't know what to do. i hope it works out when i am able to start walking him.. that won't be til after the 29. he is in the nipping stage because he has so much energy. i am using apple vinegar cider and beginning to pick him up by the scuff of his neck to detach him from me. he is a big boy. he is now chasing yuki too who is only five pounds. she is swatting at him. i keep on praying to God that nothing will happen to my cats..
he is making me realize how horribly lonely i have been. i am trying to hang in there. he is such a handful. i ordered some squirt guns and will fill them with half lemon juice and half water and squirt him when he does negative stuff.that should be a deterent. I have to establiish that i am the dominant one and I am so non threatening....
also i haven't lost anymore weight so walking him will still be very hard.
the bottom line is that i feel so horribly lonely and Luc is a way I get out and not be so lonely. I do hope it will work out.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-13-2010), Mari (06-13-2010)