Thread: Burns
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 02:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
I have this happen to my feet alot. like standing on hot pavement, only moving doesnt help. its awful!
Man why doesn't the hot pavement just stay where it's supposed to, on the ground, not our feet and backs and anywhere else.

Well I tried the Benadryl last night after the kids were down to bed. It knocks me out so I can't take it during the day. Unfortunately it didn't help.

I have noticed that tags are the worst for irritating this symptom. Luckily I do have some tagless shirts that are at least a little better, unfortunately I only have four of them. Oh well one more incentive to keep up on laundry. I guess I'm also lucky that the area where my bra strap goes around my torso has become numb. So at least that area isn't so irritating.

I will call my neuro in the morning to see if he has anything to add, not that he usually does. Hopefully he wont want me to come in though. I have such a hard time with the four hour round trip to go see him.

And Craig, don't apologize, I'm sorry that you understand exactly what I'm talking about, but it does help to know that someone does.

My poor hubby feels so bad, but he is very understanding and supportive. You ought to see him try to hug me without hurting me. It has to be hilarious to watch.
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (06-14-2010)