View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 05:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hoosier_Daddy
When I asked her about state disabilty when she said her hands were tied, she told me to apply to SSDI. I dont really know what type of work she thinks I am capable of. I am just learning this - I feel like I am 5 steps behind. I have not also received my medical files - my workers comp doctor feels that everyone should work - she shared with me her political opinions and told me I must be out there even if I am crippled. She was not my favorite experience - I felt it was a bit harsh but even so.

Being totally disabled vs being able to do the work that is available out there are two different questions. I am not against working - but I wanted to know how they rate it never the less. My hands flare up after 2 hrs of work pretty mcuh and thats light work. So my brain works for the most part but my hands dont. So I guess part time work might be an option - but then that wont pay my few bills and or take care of me. Just wondering how this works? Do you just fall off into oblivion and live on the streets then?

I guess I need to get my medical records and see what they say....

Anyone else have an idea on how they rate the pay? On last salary or cumulative?
luna11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote