View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Yes, you can put it in your orange drink. I don't know about the Benefiber tho...if it would conflict. I would take the inositol separately just in case.

Hubby takes his in the morning, but I don't think the time really matters.

Oh, and BTW GNC is typically very pricey for everything!
Okay, will take it separately.

I took my sugar reading at 1 p.m. (before lunch), and 4 hours after breakfast. It was 150. Didn't take it afterwards because we went out to do laundry.

So I shall continue to experiment and be ever vigilant.

So besides being a sproutlady, I'll be Melody the Experimenter.

Oh, guess what I discovered I could do with my sprouts? Every morning I bring a little ziplock bag filled with various sprouts to my local breakfast cafe and I get my egg (or egg white) sandwich on a roll. Since I LOVE the taste of Bacon and Eggs, but I don't eat bacon, (especially now when it's $6.00 a package here in Brooklyn), I said to myself 'why not add a few drops of Liquid smoke into the bag of sprouts).

I did so. I then went to the cafe and when the waitress brought my sandwich, I took out my sprouts (they all know me there and they get a kick of me being the sprout lady). And I proceeded to put the sprouts onto my sandwich.

I then proclaimed to all "Want to see a sandwich smell like Bacon and Eggs but there's no bacon? I let them get a whiff of my sprout egg sandwich.

The waitress said "Holy Cow, that smells just like bacon and eggs".

IT WAS WONDERFUL.

So now I have a new addition to my sprout breakfast. A few drops of Colgin's Liquid Smoke. It's zero everything, no carbs. legal

AND GOOD!!!

lol
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-21-2010), mrsD (06-14-2010)