Thread: Masking pain ?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi RUReady, That is a very valid point. Most of us, I hope, have a thorough check up to rule out other conditions. I know I went thru a complete cardiac exam with cardiologist. One reasons it's so important, RSD, affects our immune system, affects our circulation and body temperature. Internal organs are affected. As RSD progresses, our skin develops conditions, RSD can and does go internal, effecting lungs, heart, kidneys, bladder, colon etc. Some have eye issues, ear lssues, nose , etc. I have had this 15 years and have been affected in so many ways. high blood pressure, low blood pressure, causing passing out. RSD is an autonomic condition, meaning it controls involuntary organs. It affects the Limbic Part of Brain. causing depression, short term memory loss, while talking, can forget a word, group for words, loose a thought about what we are talking about.
It's good to have a neurologist, psychiatrist, to help us deal with our losses. Hope you have found a good physician that you trust and understands RSD. Your friend, loretta
RU Ready... Hello.. Loretta has many great points..I say if we all think back we may find some symptoms that have gone unanswered until now.. rSD lurking before realizing it..On the flip slide we must not push everything we feel into our RSD.. that is why we must pay close attention to our bodies and changes and follow up with our physicians often...

Hugz to all..have a restful night...Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (06-15-2010), Rrae (06-14-2010)