Thread: Medication
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 02:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i did just call and leave a message. I don't know if he will call back or not. He usually does but when I have called lately he doesn't call me back. He told me when i have seen him he only has one other patient on Nardil.
I don't even know what to do right now. I can't think straight. I am and have been hallucinating for weeks and he knows that, but does he even think to try anything or see what can be done...NO.
I suppose I can try and find a new pdoc, but would have to travel out of town. I am not even supposed to drive because i can't see straight cause of lack of sleep. But I can try and see if I can use my mom's car when and if I can get an appointment with someone else. I really don't know what to do anymore.
Maybe should just ask him for a referral, but I have been on every medication at least SSRI wise and they all didn't work. I have done the best of the Nardil except for the sleep, and am talking about my mood, but now it has gone downhill so fast that I am I don't even know. I am not planning on anything, just lots of thoughts.
Maybe the break of no one being home for almost 4 days and no dog no nothing will do me some good. I am supposed to see my T on wednesday but don't know if i will or not. i know in my head i should, it's just gettint to hard to deal with. too close to things that hurt and i don't like it.
anyways, so i called and we'll see if he even returns my call, am not banking on it.

Last edited by Jen29; 06-14-2010 at 02:33 PM. Reason: spelling
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-14-2010), Dmom3005 (06-14-2010), waves (06-14-2010)