View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 06:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My experience with Copaxone has been a good one. I've been on it over 5 years now. In the six months before it I had 2 flares in the 5 years since none. Although there are subtle signs of MS progression my MRIs remain stable and I have been able to continue working two jobs which is very important to me.

I have been lucky in that the only down side is localized site reactions, some painful but not a problem in the big picture. I do have some dents in my thighs but as 45 even though I'm still in decent shape no one deserves to be subjected to my upper thighs anyway.

Now plenty of people that are anti-medications will say that I have no way of knowing for sure if this is working or not and thats cool. I'm going to stick with it until my MRI/symptoms drastically change or something considerably better comes along. Good luck with whatever you decide.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Anonymous
Jules A is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jewels (06-20-2010)