Thread: pregnancy
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 01:43 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Hello and welcome Erin

Hello and welcome to NeuroTalk. Happy to see you have come to be with us. Concratulations on your news of a little one coming.

I too have had epilepsy most of my life. It came to me with I was at the age of 10, which was so long long ago. I have 2 children which today the are 35 & 33. Both kids were due on the 10th of the month in which they were born on the 9th, just fine. I really had no problem with them, I delivered by vaginal with a litle help on both of them. During the carrying of both I was on Dilantion, Meberal & Mysoline, at that time there wasn't a good number of drugs on the market as there is today (question is what are you on). I will say on the 2nd one, a boy, I had trouble about a month before delivery I had a Grand-Mal but, I really blame that on myself for not keeping up with my medicine as I should of, I didn't have to stay in the hospital and came through it ok.

I hope I have assisted you, let me know if there is any thing else I can help you with. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around.

Darlene

"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Darlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (06-24-2010)