View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 03:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

As I "talk" with others and still others having trial for PNS/Neuro Stim and others awaiting Re-implant ...My info about the process and some worries and warnings may and probably will change. It is not my intent to mislead or have "the golden rules "sorta speak.
Please remember that mine was way back in 2002 and since then , the devices have gotten smaller and more advanced also too each Doctor and company have their own way of doing this . So please forgive if some contradiction come up..I guess that is what one might call advancement or higher tech..then when mine was done. THANK YOU for understanding .

Cheryl is having MRI today. She is claustrophobic and the worry of this has made her pain flare like an angry bull dog. Sending positive energy and calm thoughts to you Cheryl.
nothing much else just a whole bunch of waiting and praying but honestly .....too much waiting..
PEACE
BMW

edit to say wonder that I dont really care for the I thing and with out all of the Yous that have been there and here for me.. This thread would not be. It is not I that makes this thread it is WE .

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 06-15-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-15-2010), Mark56 (06-15-2010), Rrae (06-16-2010)