View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:18 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

wonder on how fine Wren has done starting a new wonder thread
Wonder if Wren knows we love when she wonders and even love it more when she starts a wonder.

Wonder that the other night my dogs had encounter with stubby the Raccoon that makes its nightly rounds to my back porch.

Wonder that my little rescue doggie was about to get her butt whooped by the bigger Raccoon then my big yellow lab reached both of them and slammed the raccoon down with his big clumsy front paws steeped on him for a second then hopped back lifting his paws and

wonder then Stubby Raccoon ran so fast up the tree.
wonder on the noises Raccoons make and the 2 dogs barking

Wonder that Gemini my little dog got scratch on inside of ear and I have been cleaning it and Wonder that she is doing pretty good wonder that now she want revenge with Stubby wonder that just ISNT going to happen
wonder she dose not know how lucky she was that Hercules came to her rescue. Wonder that I DO THO
WONDER that Stubby Raccoon is called that because his tail is gone .

Wonder on hugs to everyone...Lonely, Wren ,ABBIE, Jaded, Cool Angel where ever you are Addy, Laura , Meg, BLUE

wonder how the Moi's have been and now it is summer
wonder on BROKEN FRIEND, Doxie, Koala DMACK, Tamiloo, Doody , BJ
Goofy Nikki. ... attempting to name everyone is an impossible feat to actually do correctly with this huge family

Wonder that oh my Alffe Mom & Barbo .. gee how could I possibly leave those wonderfuls out of my memory ..wonder that pheww that was a close one AlffeMom I love you. BARBO too
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-16-2010), barbo (06-16-2010), Brokenfriend (06-22-2010), DejaVu (06-18-2010), Koala77 (06-16-2010), Rrae (06-15-2010), tamiloo (06-17-2010), thelonely1 (06-15-2010), Wren (06-15-2010)