View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default How Blessed We Are

You see, BMW, we are Blessed, all are Blessed according to the sharing, the caring, the uplifiting spirit of this very special place. Blessed. You bring reality to the masses who need to know the truth of alternatives to pain management. For your willingness I am ever grateful. You have been among ALL who reach out to give. You are a giver, and in this we all are blessed. Now to follow examples of giving we know in truth and urging hope as well brings us to a good venue of comfort.

Perhaps we may all reach a bit more wholeness as we journey on this path seeking one therapy or another. None ever know whether success will be the reward at path's end until finally it is reached, and funny thing, the path never does seem to end, does it? There are those in these threads who experience frustration, joy, hope, dissappointment, and more, but we push on. Helping one another as you wisely pointed out, WE become givers of all of this together. Thus is the experience of NeuroTalk enhanced, the coming more richly rewarding. I am glad You and All together form the We who are NeuroTalk. This is one of those rewards on the life path.

I pray Calewark did well in her MRI today. I knew not it was occurring, and will send her a hug. Truly, I hope for her there is light in the form of permission to proceed with permanent solutions for her pain profile as this testing and the results of the Trial are reviewed. She has been waiting as have I for that call to come for another surgery date. I pray it is soon.

These are my prayers of hope and gratitude for the whole of us,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (06-16-2010), Rrae (06-16-2010)