View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 02:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I thought i needed to update my post and im not sure how the site works or if im doing this correctly. I am now 13 post surgery and at 8 weeks post surgery check up it was obvious my surgery had failed to work. I was back to the same pain as before but of course this was with the added pain from the surgery site. My hand is still discolouring during a day and the throobbing costant heavy pain is still there along side the stabbing and pins and needles type nerve pain. All in all it's rubbish for me right now....... All that pain, and it was VERY painful has all been for nothing.
I have been back through the MRI scannner again a few days ago (iv lost count how many of them i have had!) and i go back for other scans and tests at the end of June. After which i see my surgeon again. At the moment it is looking like i will be having the same op again but this time taking the second rib out. My surgeon is the only guy i know of anywhere around that knows and works with TOS patients and he has said he has only ever known this happen to one other patient, where the first rib removal wasnt enough and the had to perform the surgery again but take out the second rib. I just hope and pray that if this is the case i dont become the first person that neither op has worked for!!!
coffelover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote