View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 05:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sue, that's extremely mature and expressive language for a 12 year old. You have a gift. *smile* Beyond that, I admire your positive spirit here.

I did truly love reading, writing, music, painting - in fact, all the expressive arts. I used to write poetry and made the coffee house circuit giving poetry readings back in the day. By now, bad brain chemistry has diminished or destroyed most of those pleasures, except for writing, and, on occasion, reading. I cringe at most music nowadays.

I have yet to discover from my neurologist where my epilepsy resides, i.e. which lobe and which section. So far, no professional has caught and recorded any seizure activity. Although I realize now that I've had seizures for years, those were infrequent and over time I came to think of them as normal. It's only since November 2009 that they escalated to blackouts and turned frequent and alarming.

I understand that many famous, creative individuals have had brain damage of one type or another, including Albert Einstein. It's fascinating to learn from you that Elton John, Bach and Beethoven belong in that category.
Oriana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote