View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 09:03 PM
dorry

dorry

Quote:
Do you get better after you've rested? Like in the morning are you better?
When I first get out of bed my legs bend in at the knees to hold me up until they get warmed up. Then the more I go, they straighten out. Usually by the time I hit the bathroom I am upright. When I first get out of a chair same thing.

I never shop anymore because it wipes me out so bad. Just not worth it. I do have good days though and feel pretty good. Usually followed by a few days of hell. I just take them as they come and live with it.

I had a muscle biopsy years ago and they found some mitochondrial problem and said it pointed to muscle disease. Polyneuropathy, severe nerve damage, yatta yatta. Even with all the abnormal tests, they wanted to do more tests. Then I fell and shattered my wrist and got RSD. Throw in a few TIA's and heart/autonomic problems and well .....crap!

My solution was to quit going to doctors, so I haven't a clue, other than it's getting worse instead of better. The shorter and shorter steps are really ticking me off bigtime. We took our boxer to the park the other day off leash and he ran like the wind...must have been doing 35mph. I hobbled back to the pavilion thinking, that poor hyperactive pup, no WONDER he pulls like a tanker on the leash.

I wish I had a cure. I do know the only thing that kills nerve pain (like when you are on FIRE) is to take the hottest bath you can stand. Pain free while in the tub!

disability just sux
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote