View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 03:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I had a similar experience. I had 4 blocks for my right arm. The 1st block made me feel a little better for a day and a half. The next 3 blocks did nothing. My doc made that same comment about maybe you dont have RSD because the blocks didnt work. He never mentioned it again though. He knew I had it, he just didnt know what else to do for me. He tried a pain pump, other types of bloicks, & a SCS with no results. After that, he told me not to come back because there was nothing else they could do for me. After the RSD spread to my right foot, I called them to see if the doctor would try a block for my foot & he quickly dismissed me. I didnt understand why. Just because his blocks didnt work on my arm doesnt mean that they wouldnt work on my foot. But, they very rudely told me....."I thought we told you never to come back." The nurse had me in tears on the phone because they were so mean & heartless about it.
firegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-21-2010), cindi1965 (06-20-2010), hope4thebest (06-17-2010), Kakimbo (06-17-2010), loretta (06-16-2010)