View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 05:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
Hello RU Ready...

Yes, my Dr. and I have discussed the option of research on RSD and cadavers..but his take was until we can take a "plug" out of someones brain who is alive and suffers from RSD..it would not be beneficial... As people who have passed..the information would not be useful...SO it seems were are out of luck, once again, as none of us would care to have a portion of our brain removed while we are still here and to tell about it..

I am so sorry for your short circuited-ness temperature guage...Oh gosh, we can all relate to the instant sweats and cold...what a show and tell project we are!!!! Our neurologic system along with the rest of us sure are intraquit...

Hugz, Kathy
Sure is a strange disease. The stats seem to show most folks get this condition around 37 years of age on average. Most are female and most are caucasian, most by far western european decent. So it seems gender, age and ethnicity play a role, or does it. Is it under reported in other regions like Asia, Africa etc...? It's possible a cure is staring us in the face but just can't see it, yet.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (06-19-2010)