View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 09:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking

Thanks Artist.. It is good to be back..I thought I would get to be on everyday at work because it is so boring,but the corporate office sets all of our pc's up and they block any type of website that has chat. I can'teven access my google chat inmy google mail..LOL I can get my mail though, and my boss has yahoo and he can't check his on his pc. I think I will get me a personal laptop and take to work so I can be here instead of playing solitaire all day..LOL

Debbie,
Hey girl did you get any snow? I thought about you Wednesday night. I had to go to a town about 30 miles from my house to one of our drilling sites and I left as soon as it started snowing to go back home, and got stranded on a mountain with nothing but steep drop offs on both sides. I was stuck from 8:00 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. It was a nightmare. My cell battery was about gone so I couldn't even call anyone and talk to keep me occupied..LOL I would have made it but got half way down the mountain and there was a wreck. Then an idiot came flying down and I knew he was going to rear end me or hit another truck that was stupid and trying to go up the mountain. He hit the truck head on. Before it was over what started as one truck, ended up as a 4 car pile up.. I was so stressed and tak about a surge in the pain levels.. But I thouht about you and always wanting snow, and sure wished that it had been in TN..LOL 5 1/2 hours on a mountain with no where to go but a huge ravine was not the best night of my life..LOL

I hope everyone else is doing ok..
Love to all,
Janet

jcherry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote