View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 03:34 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Great Question, Hope!
You might find your best answer at www.rsdsa.org
And, if you can't find it, ask Jim Broatch there.

I remember, (this is an old story, since I started in '83) being at first diagnosed with SMP. Until Dr S. Did some tests, and it turned to SIP. ( ya know, it's tuff to remember?)
What I'm saying, is that I 'think' it's a matter of some sort of testing, to diagnose correctly, but, also, it doesn't matter a whole heckofalot! Pain, is pain! Yea?

Another thing it shows, is that your docs may not be the very best, if you need testimony. Only if.

I've always known by Dr S that blocks are a waste of time except for Diagnostic purposes. They ARE NOT a Treatment! Only to help diagnose!
AS for is it 'stuck' in the short circuited pattern, Personally, I believe so, either way. I'm so sorry, but, pain is pain. There is no cure for this bastar um, bad thing.

I so wish I could say different, maybe one of your doctors will? They can make SO MUCH $$ trying to treat us, when really, being conservative, imho, is best. We've a long life to live, yes? And, we cannot be throwing all sorts of experimental cra/stuff at it! I've been that guinea piglet for a long time. Nothing helped. Most things hurt.

You must take your time, I know it's difficult. Live a slower life, and help your doctor, help you! Keep trying! Use a Journal, to help you to figure out just what it is that helps you feel better, yea?
This is a disorder where you'll find that every 'Little thing' helps, and there is no such thing, as a Silver Bullet.

So, pet the dog, and give kitty some milk. Looky at the birds outside! Check their flight patterns, and try to ignore the ants!

It can all become a matter of perspective. So, keep your chin up, and your mind on low.
Don't over think this thing.
It won't help so much..

Wishin' you only the best!

Pete
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hope4thebest (06-20-2010), Kakimbo (06-17-2010), SandyRI (06-17-2010)