View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 10:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Amen Barb. I agree they move way tooo fast when it comes to the vaccines and meds. It won't be given to my daughter I know that for 100% fact. With Megs it won't be a problem, her doc will agree with my decision. But what about all the other girls her age? Sad really sad. Sometimes I wonder if we live in a free democratic country or a communist one. I have to wear a seatbelt because someone decided it was for my best interest. I agree if you are under 18 then it is my duty to see my children are restrained, but as an adult of sound mind if I prefer to not wear it, it should be my choice not the governments. (I am a seatbelt person anyhoo, it is just the principal), Just like a state who says you can't smoke in your car????? Again, unless that state is going to take over my car payments and insurance, they can't tell me I can't smoke inside my vehicle. Again not a smoker but think it is totally wrong. What is next???? Just seems like the government is able to rule our lives a little too much. Oh well I could go on and on.

Curious send me all the info on this immunization also that you find, I want to keep it on file if it becomes a "law" here for other parents also
Thanks
Wife to Scott for 19 yrs, mom to 3 Joshua 17, Megan 12 , with CP, non mobile, non verbal, CVI, seizure disorder (no meds, only few seizures here and there), etc....Most wonderful little angel ever put in our lives.....Jacob 4 yrs old

Tracy Sheppard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote