View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New Here

Hi,
I was diagnosed last July 15. I cannot believe it has been a year already. I had double vision. Mid Sept. I started Rebif. However, due to a decreased white count I was only on the full dose for a month. I have been on the 22mcg dose. I have not had a relapse since last July. My white count is starting to drop on the 22mcg dose, so I am seriously considering stopping the Rebif. If I had to do it all over again, I don't think that I would have allowed the doctors to talk me into starting a DMD. Personally, I believe that not having a relapse over the last year had nothing to do with the 22mcg dose of Rebif. When I first started Rebif, I did a slower titration over 4 months and one of my doctors told me that I really needed to get on the full dose so that I would not relapse. Now that I can't take the full dose, I am told that 22.2mcg also works, too. It can be confusing. I don't want to go on Copoxone due to the IPIR reaction. I live alone in a very rural area. During the winter, it can be difficult to get out, so if I needed 911, it could be a problem. Anyway, I am interested in hearing other opinions about this. Looking forward to meeting others.
LuvSunflowers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (06-17-2010), barb02 (06-17-2010), Debbie D (06-17-2010), Dejibo (06-17-2010), Kitty (06-17-2010), NurseNancy (06-17-2010), SallyC (06-17-2010)