View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 10:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Shocked Prunes..but no help

Well, so far eating 4 prunes with breakfast and no movement yet. How many do I need to eat?

As far as getting the lumbar and cervical SCS, I have to get both implanted at same time as I have a genetic problem with my immune system (can't fight off staph, strep, pneumonia etc.), so my immunologist is insisting it be done in one surgery to limit risk of infection. Are you serious about having to lay on your back for 2 weeks??? They told me I'd go in for my first follow-up visit about 11 days after surgery. Can't imagine being stuck in bed for 2 weeks...can you at least get up when the prunes are doing their magic?

Funny story, Rae. One time, many years ago, I sent my poor husband out to just pick up some tampons. He called me from the store, as he stood there looking at rows and rows of different varieties. He couldn't believe there were so many choices I think he also bought some other groceries to hide them amongst. Now he'd not think twice about just taking a box of them to the check out.

Boy, I sure am experiencing a drastic increase in pain. Feels worse than after the lumbar trial. Probably feeling some of the pain that's associated with falling through the deck steps. Counting the days
fionab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (06-17-2010), Rrae (06-17-2010)