View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 09:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

*edit*

So far, I have discussed, Zostrix, Salonpas patches, Capzasin, Biofreeze, TPR 20 and Yohimbe-Plus as products I was testing for my PN or that I tried and could recommend: can you see a common link/manufacturer there?...

I have also mentioned Iherb, as have many others, because they have the most user-friendly Website, excellent prices and the cost of delivery by DHL to the Caribbean, where I live, is discounted some 70%: $10.00 for a 5 pounds package was the latest...

I have also stated that my pain was in the 5 to 7 range, which allows me to function fairly well, except when it comes to standing up and walking for more than a few minutes. As long as I remain mostly seated and use topical pain management, the pain is bearable, but I am looking for a solution based on natural products to allow me to resume traveling...

I like a little color to liven up my posts and emphasize certain points: sorry if I still have a youthful spirit and like sex, in spite of 14 years of Peripheral Neuropathy and having turned 64 this past 15th June...

I have come here to learn about pain management and share whatever I have learned in the process, that might be useful to others, hence the test on the Menthol/Capsaicin cream, for instance...

*edit*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nide44 View Post
If you are offering advice to us, thank you !

Being in pain from PN, is so overwhelming that one can think of
little else, especially not sex, until the pain problem is solved.
For some of us, we have searched long & hard and fired many doctors
to get to the point of relief where we can lead 'normal' lives.
Many of us cannot, but we try very hard. For some of us this has been a quest of years, not weeks or months, to find the right meds & supplements.
We come here for advice, comraderie & support.
We are leery of 'snake oil' remedies and their testimonials.
So if you have come here to give your advice, thank you - again.
But do not be surprised at the disbelief, we've been around the block a few times.

Last edited by Chemar; 06-18-2010 at 11:34 AM. Reason: NeuroTalk Guidelines
Seagem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote