View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Lightbulb Hmmmmm

WELL, I reckon that list of groceries would not really do the gig for me.... , although having had a variety of items to pick up for my wife over the last 37 years has been interesting at times at the checkout counter Oh well, I love her from my inmost being, and would do anything for her. THAT is just what I was telling our daughter at a father-daughter private lunce where she was asking me to chime in on some of those "what if you get serious about someone" type things. I felt BLESSED and honored to have her share openly with me as she now prepares to go off to college.

Back to the grocery list, can't we throw in some milk and double stuffed oreos? That other thing you mentioned would not do much for me.....

Rae, I have got to agree with Vanna. You ARE a riot of cheer and laughter!!!! If we EVER have aconvention of NT SCS/PainPump folks, you MUST MC the event. You would keep us in stitches, or burst those which had recently been tied off [I am sure Pooh would have something to say about that],

Anyway, back to Fiona- may YOU feel a blessing of peace and some relief from pain NOW and as you await your permanent install!!

Praying
Here for you,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (06-18-2010)