View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 02:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

There are many people in my life who have turned against me for my stand on many subjects and to belabor them is not going to do me any good. I just say to myself that they were lucky they knew me for as long as they did.

Not ego just the truth. I can be the best friend you could have and I can be the best aquaintance you deserve. Up to you to chose.

You have been a very good friend to me and to all who come here. If the prospect of your condition is that daunting to your wife that she has to make a decision then all you need to worry about is if it is the one she can live with and be happy with.

Your kids will love you all of their lives and that is a great acheivment for anyone to have.

I think you need this place and while I many times don't give the comfort you seek I will always endeavor to give you the truth as I see it.

Do I feel I should do more, well no. I need to keep my own balance at this time in my life and that is what you need to do. Remember the old phrase I used to use. Well it is applicable here.

Take care of YOU and YOURS and all else will fall into place.
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote