View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Jana, I did not attack Rob and I very clearly stated that he has the right to do whatever he wants. Maybe you should both reread what I wrote.

I may not read all posts but what I do read is quite clear. My mind is the only thing left that does work.

I was trying to bring some balance into the conversation about supplements. What's good for one person is not good for another. I even said I was glad it has helped Rob. That is one reason I do not talk about exactly what I take on a daily basis. It's up to each person to decide that, WITH their doctors.

And, no, the FDA is far from perfect but the companies out there are even farther away. You don't even want to know what the conditions are in some of the production facilities. If Johnson and Johnson had deplorable manufacturing conditions for products like Tylenol and Benadryl, I'm sure you can imagine.

And, believe me, if I wanted to or even had the desire to attack someone here - which I don't - you would know that I did. That is not what I did. I examined a "position" on a topic. I did not attack the person behind it. There is a HUGE difference. I was being civil and responsible.

And I am now done defending myself.