View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I may just start taking prenatal vitamins. (no, I'm not planning on a kid) I dont think the doctor tested more than my b12, thyroid, along with a CBC. Not exactly sure what the CBC tests for.

I feel a tiny bit better today. Went to the Apple store with my dad to check out the new Mac Mini's. (darnit, he's not buying one for ME...he's getting it for himself...but at least I get his old iMac. Actually, my mom is buying it for a father's day present) Just waiting for my b-in-law to come over so we can ask him to help us transfer info from my old iMac to the one my dad is giving me. b-in-law doesnt know that we're giving him my old iMac once he gets all my stuff off of it for me.

After the Apple store, I had enough energy to go to Costco to buy my dad a new monitor. I started dragging after a bit in there, but my dad bought a couple of gelatos. The cold gelato helped!

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Natalie8 (03-10-2013)