View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 04:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Just a bit of my 2 cents as to applies to me..Im not married now, but have already been married twice..I have a girlfriend who doesnt live with me..My 2nd marriage ended when I was beginning to become symptomatic, but didnt know what was the matter with myself..The marriage didnt end because of pd, I wasnt dx untill a year after the divorce..But right now the thought of getting married again scares me, and it scares me because Im afraid that what CS has shared with us could very well happen to me too..and if it happens because of pd it happens usually when you need that partner the most, or should I say it usually happens when we need it to happen the least..I know that one day this is going to turn into a nightmare for me, and Im scared as h**l to roll the dice on another marriage, because of that possibility..I dont know if thats a good way to look at it, but its where Im at right now..It really saddens me when I read about one of us going through these kinds of problems, and it seems that there is one of us going through it too often..