Thread: Cymbalta?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 11:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Momlovetobake: You have to just take them with caution, you cant be afraid of them having a chronic life long pain disease. You hear all of that about people getting addicted because they are taking MORE than prescribed to them, or lying about their pain just to get pain meds to escape their miserable life... wa waaa about the liars. That is how you hear about that. Or the people who have a little back pain (NOTHING LIKE THE PAIN WE HAVE) And they go into the doctors wanting to escape life in the feeling of meds, and they lie how horrific it is. I have a cousin that is on 7 times higher fetanyl and norco, and just drugs than me for when she sprained her back.... THAT is how people become addicted, because they let their lives sink into their "pain" that they supposedly have.

You can't be scared of them, you have to take them AS PRESCRIBED, and they can do a world of wonder in your life to get you back on your feet. Good luck to you. I assume you have children as to your name, so do it as a Mom to your children I am sure they would love to see you get relief. Just do it the honorable way.
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote