Thread: stressed
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 05:33 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

thank you so much. I just turned around and Yuki is eating again by herself. I don't know if she has been eating by the sly or if yesterday using the syringe and getting a little food in her started the process. I was praying and praying and on late friday afternoon called a vet clinic and left a message. I had decided I was going to take in her again but to a cheaper place. I guess you know how ectastic I am and how I still don't believe it.
Luc is coming along amazing well. He is training himself. He is using the paper mostly or just missing within inches. I think his being crated so long has something to do with it. They probably used paper in the crate and he is doing so much better with paper than with wee wee pads. He usually goes in two places. His pee is right on target. His poop is still iffy.
I finished reading Courage by Rabbi Nachman. It is a book written for people like me who are so very self critical and lack confidence. It's message is don't despair and always look for goodness and don't dwell on what is not right within yourself. It preaches simplicity and that God loves us and we are constantly tested. We are not supposed to get depressed. that is a taboo.
we are supposed to be joyous.
I have to keep reading him because he makes sense to me. He died at 38 200 years ago and has a huge following in Israel. His preaching joy and not being harsh on oneself I guess is the reason why. He is harsh on those who are harsh lol.
Bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-21-2010), waves (06-20-2010)