View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 10:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have never rated any products on Iherb and generally never bother to rate anything, except once in the case of the Capsaicin cream on Epinion...

It makes no difference to me - financially or otherwise - if people decide to use Yohimbe-Plus, or not... but it's so rare to find an herb where you can say: "Yes, it really works!" particularly where successful love making is involved, that I have to recommend it highly, based on the difference it made to my life and that of my wife...

Being an eternal romantic latino type - as opposed to the more reserved anglo type - I am also of the opinion that when a couple no longer "make love" - as opposed to the triter "have sex" - then something is lost in their relationship...

It's natural that the more detailed opinions appear on first page, as they have far more value than the typical comment at the end: "it works, delivery was fast, thanks Iherb"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I read all the testimonials, on that product just now.

I find that the higher rated ones are first in the list, and then they become neutral and at the end they are negative. They are pretty balanced, except for the few in the beginning which sound like shills to me, especially the more "graphic" ones.

Did you contribute a rating, Seagem? Which one is yours?

Also this is a link to Dr. Sahelian's website:
http://www.raysahelian.com/yohimbe.html
He usually has balanced information on most supplements, and in this case he makes his own formula which appears similar to the Irwin product.
He details the side effects carefully, and points out that Yohimbine is a FDA approved drug as well. However, I am not sure the brand, Yocon, is still available, since it had some recalls in the past due to manufacturing errors.

Last edited by Seagem; 06-20-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Seagem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote