Thread: Lyrica??
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 05:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gambles,

I about ready to try Lyrica one more time. In the past I had been on Neurontin which I now term "Morontin". It is definitely a no-go for me. Then I was switched to Lyrica about a year ago. I had dizziness for the first 3 days and then that passed. However, after about one week or so I had terrible leg cramps. BUT...I also have spinal issues, neuropathy, and am on HRT. So, anything could have been going on to cause the cramps at that time. So, I quit the med and went right back to Vicodin and/or Norco.

Now, just the other day, my PM asked if I wanted to try Lyrica again. I agreed to do it but made it clear if I get cramps again, then Lyrica right along with Neurontin will not be the meds of choice for me.

I am holding off on starting this until Monday. I want 3 days where I can just stay home, go nowhere and not have anyone around just in case I end up sleeping my life away during that time. Oops, I forgot, I am also intending to wean off the Norco. I am only on one pill a day but have been on it for a long time. So, maybe it will be one more week before I start the Lyrica. I will post back again once I have actually started it.
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote