Thread: stressed
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 05:49 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

thank you so much Bizi
I think I will stop with the topamax. I wonder if risperdal does the same.
I am so thankful that Yuki is eating on her own. I really believed I was going to lose her. Yesterday she ate up a storm.
I have to find energy from somewhere. I lost 13 pounds but might have gained two of them back. I cheated a little on the Ornish diet. I got vegetable chinese food but don't know if the vegetables were fried a little. they didn't taste fried. I needed some comfort food. In a little more than a week I will start taking Luc out for walks. At first they are going to have to be short works because of my shortness of breath. Hopefully the pulmonary doctor will be right and if i am able to lose another twenty or thirty pounds the shortness of breath will get better.
Luc is now afraid of the squirt gun and I don't have to shoot it. He sees it and stops nipping. He has stopped chewing on the phone wire although he is still pulling out the stuffing from the bed pillows. He seems to be respecting Yuki's space but abby is still teasing him a bit and the chase goes on.. tomorrow she gets spade and I have to figure out how to separate them in a studio while she recovers. I bought a couple of muzzles but haven't tried them yet.
I can't figure out whether to crate Luc a lot or abby while she is healing.
I do know i will give him a lot of treats.
the stress goes on but i am so thankful abouut yuki
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-21-2010)