View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi Kathy,

My daughter had the infusions with Dr. K. He weened her off of them AFTER the Ketamine infusions. I would think it would be dangerous not being weened off the meds. Hopefully, they will do that for you. What is their protocol?

Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy d View Post
Hi All My RSD Friends,
I thought I would ask my friends here a question since this is the best place to get accurate and supportive help real quick. I have been waiting for years for Ketamine IV with Dr. S. and I just found out last week that his office is telling everyone they must be off all opiods before they can get Ketamine treatment because they will cross each other out and it will not work as well or not at all??? I am stumped since I have not heard this one until now and have been waiting for treatment for over 3 years now (due to waiting and legal junk). Has anyone else heard about this problem from any of the other docs. I am on opiods now and have been for years and cannot get off them because of severe rsd pain so I was told to get off them before my appt there in August 2010. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help.
kathy d
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sandel (06-24-2010)