View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Mrs. D. Alan didn't start the Cymbalta at 60.

He started two weeks ago (with Dr. Goldfarb) at 30, She said "after two weeks, you go to 60". That's what he did.

So I gather you don't think this taking of the two anti-depressants is a good thing.

Well, now I'm practically in crisis mode. I can't reach anybody. Alan is fine. Just came home from being in NYC all day and feels fine, ate a good dinner and is sitting down having tea and a muffin.

He displays no symptoms. But I do understand that you are saying "he just might someday display these symptoms".

Monday, I'll call Dr. Goldfarb's office and tell her what I learned about Seratonin Syndrome. I'll also do the same when I fax Dr. Fred.

Honestly, I don't know what else to do. We see Dr. Goldfarb and Dr. Fred at the end of the month.

I mean, is this thing a definite here. I'm getting a bit paranoid. Idon't know what to do. Alan is nonchalant about the whole thing. He says "if my doctors know about this and we did ask them, and they said I could take it, well, I trust them".

Also, Mrs. D. you said "Given Alan's style of functioning you probably will only see dramatic symptoms"

Not sure what you mean by this!!!!

So what's a wife to do now?????

mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote