Thread: Beach Bound!
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 06:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. I hope you can have fun with pain free times and enjoy seeing your daughter. I understand how you don't want to worry her but I also feel this could take a toll trying to be better then you are. Maybe you can just focus on doing the best you can in the situation. I have RSD and my mom can tell even if I don't say anything how I feel. I am not sure if it is a mom thing or what. I do know with my mom though I can tell when she has a health problem if she does not say. I have always told her I would rather know what is going on then always wonder and fear she is keeping something from me. I am not sure if that makes sense. I think it also depends on how close you are. You could even maybe say if she says something that you dont want her to worry with all she is facing. I am sorry about her loss too. As for the plane. I have traveled so much with this condition. A few things that have helped. One is to take a wheel chair to the gate and then back to the luggage. Get up during the ride a few times. Eisle seat so you don't have to climb over people and it seems more roomy. Bring a hoodie or extra layer cause the plane is cold. Make sure the blower is not on you. I turn mine off. I hope you can enjoy your trip and you feel better
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-23-2010), hope4thebest (06-23-2010), Lisa in Ohio (06-22-2010)