View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 07:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi MrsD!

I am so glad you had mentioned the D-Ribose in your thread link!
It really can help! I had started to use it erratically, which is not in my best interest. We had re-arranged the kitchen and the shelves, etc. I was used to seeing my main supplements right in front of me and this had reminded me to take them. When I had become scattered due to the heat exposure and then the noise, I had then temporarily forgotten to keep up with it.

I mix mine into very watered down grape juice.
I had found this helpful over this past winter.
D-Ribose really gave me some muscle strength/muscle energy I did not have otherwise! It is so sweet tasting, I was concerned about the glucose impact; however, the carb count is low in this one... and maybe in all? I barely have any grape juice in the mix, yet did this because I had read grape juice helped with absorption. (?) I have also tried it in water.
Sometimes I mix it with a dash of low sodium trace minerals (liquid).

So...yes, for me, it gives me muscle strength/energy--these are remarkable changes-- and also helps to decrease muscle pain and sometimes also decreases other sensory info, like tingling, prickling, etc, in my extremities.

This Natrual Calm (ionic fizz magnesium) is amazing! I am so thrilled with the immediate effects. All of my muscles have quieted down, are relaxed -- spasms are greatly decreased, no muscle jumping, no smaller fasciculations, myoclonus is greatly improved. I am looking forward to the full effects, after a few days of using this and adding ther P-5-P!

I hope you have a great day, MrsD!
Thanks again!
~DejaVu
DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote