View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 07:40 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks. You are so sweet. I do listen to music with ear phones on. Sometimes I can tolerate that and it is a good distraction other times it irritates me. The fan for me is key at bed time or when resting. Without one I can't even settle down. The type of noise that is abrupt or startles me is much worse then a consistent and one that I control. I have no patience for other peoples noice. That is why I hate where I live now and am moving to a community that is older people so it maybe will be more quiet. Someone here mentioned I think some kind of head set too. I also thought of something else. Some people's brain can get used to things where they don't notice it for me that is not the case. I tend to focus on it more. I remember even with my eyes and the floaters they said your brain once you get used to them won't notice it as much. Not true for me. It is like my brain processes things extra. I was joking and it is not funny but one has to keep a sense of humor sometimes that my legs are not working as well to walk,my eyes don't see as well,yet my hearing is like a dog. Hope you get relief and find what works for you.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-22-2010)