Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Hi Lyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hi everyone

I would really like to hear of anyones experiences with facial pain and MS. These last few days I have had a piercing, burning pain periodically in my jaw as far as my ear, and up into my cheekbone on my left side. I don't think that there is anything wrong dentally, but the pain does radiate into my teeth - but in several at a time upper and lower and deeply into the bone.

I will be seeing my Neuro in a couple of weeks, but I would really like to hear from anyone else who has had problems with this as well.

Thanks

Lyn
I am so sorry about the pain.........

A wonderful friend here at NT has helped compile some very informative info and here is a particular post she shared. It shows the main nerves in the area of what you describe.....
Seeing these diagrams helped me to understand a bit better regarding the source of some of these types of pain ....... see what you think? Maybe this would help you to communicate with your Dr, if these may be the nerves that pertain to your description?

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/post662535-8.html

I'll never cease praying for the day we can all just be rid of pain.

Until then, I'm so grateful to have everyone here to 'be' with. Somehow that seems to make the pain less 'mean'....

Caring,
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (07-01-2010), SallyC (06-22-2010)