Thread: Lyrica??
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Jospeh...I remember reading another post here about someone that had the same kidney problem. They went off and they lost the water weight and kidney's went back to normal. If I find the thread I will forward to you. Don't think you damaged permanently but you were smart to call doc. Don't panic yet give time for water to make it's way through your system.

Laurie... I am so happy you are losing weight that is great! The lyrica worked great for me. It helped me turn the corner pain wise. And now that I am off I can tell it helped my nerves. Originally the doc told me to give it 3 months for it to help the nerves and I gave it 5 and glad I did. Like Lanny it helped me sleep through the night and once we can get back to more normal sleep patterns the better the body feels and heals.

I do miss it but I gained 30 lbs and want to try to lose it. Plus I had surgery so I am hoping in the long run that will help my nerves and TOS. Maybe once I lose the weight and get on a routine exercise program I may try it again if I need it. Be careful to monitor liver and glucose on this med though.
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote