View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 12:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbyfree View Post
Hi Mellowguy,

I have been taking this medicine for at least six years. I do suffer from severely low blood pressure. No one has ever linked the two including myself. It works so good for that nasty nerve pain at night and always ensures a decent nights sleep. I will have to mention this to my doctor. Thanks for the input. Wish you the best, if you find something comparable please do share.

Jeanie
Your very welcome..it is importent that you discuss this with your Pain Mang.
Doctor. Mine never put the 2 together, It took my Family M.D. to find it. But. as I said,,I had to go througha lot of tests to show or rule out any problems with my cardio-vascular system. I was told it effects the Limbic portion of the brain that controls BP and other vital systems. This portion of the brain was telling my heart to suddenly pump more blood to the lower half of my body, thus, robbing other areas of the brain from blood and oxygen. This caused the siezures untill the brain corrects itself and the heart returns to normal blood flow. All of this happens without warning,,so much for getting out and having any life,,,,thanks for youe reply, Keep safe and hope you feel better soon,,,mellowguy
mellowguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote