View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 03:50 PM
----

10 yr Member
----

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink View Post
Rock it Hun, grab every second you have somewhat free from this crap. It has taken me too long to learn to push/play do what ever on the few decent days I have. I've blown too much time and still do at times ( the depression, the MS illness, illness as in sick.....the whatever my excuse is - LOL)
I totally agree with NeuroNixed Craig " I love your drive, motivation, and rebellious attitude. YOU have taken control of yourself, refusing to be defined by others. GO FOR IT!"
Just one tip - Keep your rebellious attitude! It alone will take you many places, it will drive your mind and body to limits you can not imagine. I know as I was once one with such. Much Luv and Respect -
Know that the MS thing is all new to me and I was not really being rebellious or anything, I just got tired of not doing stuff and worrying. I just hopped on the bike and took a spin..my worries split in half and it felt good. I feel good so why not. I haven't felt anything like I did several months ago when all the strange dizzy spells and stuff happened.

I just live like I always have...screw it..whatever happens happens...I'm having fun right now and I don't worry 24/7/... I try hard to not think about the crap...it happens, but I try to not think about it. Doc says all is looking good and that makes things seem better than before when I thought I would be incontinent and a ****** off, old bastard lol,. Not like I thought it would be.
EricP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NeuroNixed Craig (06-22-2010), Pink (06-30-2010), SallyC (06-22-2010)